Our members are our strength. We encourage every boating safety officer to join us and participate in our organization. Annual membership is a nominal $40.00. Membership shall consist of two classes voting and non-voting.
1)The voting membership shall consist of Affiliate, and Life Members
1. a.The Affiliate Member consists of members of federal, state, county, or local governmental agencies or entities who are actively engaged in boating safety and or law enforcement program. Officers or members of the board of directors of this organization are limited to Affiliate members only.
2. b.A Life Member is anyone who has been an Associate or Sponsoring member and who has been Designated Life Member for his/her contribution to this Association by the Board of Directors.
2)The non-voting membership shall consist of Associate, Sponsoring, and Honorary Members.
1. a.Associate Members shall consist of federal, state, county, or local governmental agencies or entities actively engaged in boating safety programs.
2. b.A Sponsoring Member is also anyone who, either through their employment or through voluntary service, demonstrates their interest in boating safety and law enforcement.
3. c.An Honorary Member is anyone who has been designated Honorary Member for his/her contribution to boating safety or law enforcement by the Board of Directors.
CBSOA Member Contact Update Use the form below to update or add new contact information.
note: Please use a newer browser if possible when filling out this form. Older browsers may cause issues.